232, 242 & 243 iCLASS + MIFARE Classic or MIFARE DESFire EV1
Choose from the following cards:
- iCLASS + MIFARE Classic
- iCLASS + MIFARE DESFire EV1
Options available include:
- Magnetic stripe
- Contact smart chip (an embeddable card body or embedded by HID)
- PVC or composite card body
- Visual security features
- Corporate 1000, iCLASS Elite
- 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card provides high speed, reliable communications with high data integrity, ensuring high security with mutual authentication, encrypted data transfer and 64-bit diversified keys for read/write capabilities
- Card data is protected by triple DES encryption
- Meets ISO/IEC 15693 and 14443B standards for contactless communications
- 32Kb standard (2Kb available with 1KB MIFARE Classic only)
- MIFARE Classic offers fast and convenient transactions and is used worldwide for access control, cashless vending and public transportation applications
- MIFARE Application Directory (MAD) allows flexible programming of additional applications to the MIFARE Classic card
- MIFARE Classic technology uses a mutual authentication and data encryption with a 32/56 bit serial number
- 4KB standard (1KB available with 2Kb iCLASS only)
MIFARE® DESFire®; EV1
- MIFARE DESFire EV1 is based on open global standards for security, and is interoperable with existing MIFARE DESFire infrastructures.
- Transaction times are less than 100 milliseconds for a typical secure ticketing transaction.
- MIFARE DESFire EV1 is fully compliant with ISO 14443A 1-4, and has been awarded Common Criteria (CC) EAL 4+ for card security.
- 8k Bytes of dynamic memory is arranged in easy-to-define application folders and data files.
- Use 56 bit serial number
All those cards are delivered as an ISO/IEC 7810 ID-1 Card format.